Thursday 7 February 2013

why stress up? Let Stand Up!

i ask myself why i step on the land where i was snatched twice & pickpocketed once in A YEAR! 

Soon upon my arrival at KLIA, i see warm and friendly Malaysians (which is a picture of Malaysians i always hold in my mind). Nevertheless, I bumped into unfriendly and impolite Malaysians too. I noticed racism on the streets. I encountered dangerous car & motor driving without thinking of others safety. i met Malaysians who are so busy to make a living and they have forgotten about "Living!". My fellow Malaysians who used to be warm and friendly, now they do not have time to smile. They are frustrated, they just want to vent their angers out on the streest as they do not know where else can they go to. I see the new Ringgit Malaysia Notes, oh...the Ringgit Malaysia notes have become smaller, not only in value but also in size...the new Ringgit Malaysian coins have gone lighter and smaller as well...

Why? Why? Why?

Why my fellow Malaysians who used to be warm and friendly, now have gone so busy to make a living and they have forgotten about living "Just Smile".

It is painful to see my naturally warm and friendly fellow Malaysians are being stressed up in life due to mismanagement of public fund. 

My fellow Malaysians,

  why stress up? Let Stand Up!






2 comments:

  1. The uncertainty about the election date is keeping everybody on pins and needles. Many who goes back for CNY may not be able to hang on as long as you. But you are doing what your heart tells you and many people respect that though they cannot understand. Way to go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Stan Lee. I am doing what my heart tells me.

    How can´t i not? I have been hearing our country crying with those destructions of her: Please...come out/fly back...to help me...before i am being destructed further...

    Malaysia is a beautiful country. Malaysians are warm and friendly!

    Enough is Enough! Stand Up! Speak Up! Let the Solidarity of warm, caring Malaysians safeguard our beloved land. Indeed, more shall be joining :-)

    ReplyDelete