Thursday 21 February 2013

Some Ironic Facts



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan CH Lee - Malaysian at heart. Now freezing my butt off in Toronto. Until early January 2013, I communicate and express myself mainly through drawings and pictures, not much different from the caveman of yore when I was a firm believer in the adage “A picture is worth a thousand words”.I used to be a storyboard artist, cartoonist, airbrush artist, 3D animator and perspective artist and still cannot resist the urge to doodle and squiggle. But I wanted to put a finger (2 fingers?) on the collective pulse of the nation and share my thoughts with all and sundry. Then I discovered, some things are better said in words.

And please feel free to like and share my articles and drawings.
If you wish to use it for publications, please write in for official permission. 


No comments:

Post a Comment